CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver Download - Looking for associate degree easy-to-use scanner that gives high-resolution scanning and every one the most recent features? The CanoScan LiDE thirty USB Flatbed Scanner has it lined. simply over an in. high, it's all the options you wish to scan pictures, copy documents or e-mail your favorite photos. Quality is outstanding with up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution and up to 48-bit depth that delivers gorgeous color copy with over 281 trillion doable colours.
All at the bit of a button. To scan, place the photograph on the platen and push the "scan" button-that's it. "Copy" and "e-mail" functions square measure even as straightforward. Operation is created even easier with only one cable for power and USB-no further AC adapter required. The LiDE thirty scanner even removes abundant of the minute dirt and scratches on photos mechanically with integral QARE two.0 (Quality Automatic Retouching and Enhancement) technology.
File Information CanoScan LiDE 30 Windows Drivers
- Product : CanoScan LiDE 30
- File Name : LiDE2030scanningguide-e.EXE
- File Version : 1.30
- File Size : 2.31 MB
- Post Date : 04/01/2007
- File languages : Arabic, Czech, Dutch, English, Farsi (Persian), French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified-Chinese(China), Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional-Chinese(Taiwan), Turkish
- Click on download now to download the appropriate driver is expected.
- When the file download window appears, the download will start automatically, if not, click to download this program to diskette manually.
- When the dialog appears when saving, choose the path in your HDD and then click save, the file will be downloaded to your computer.
- If the download complete window appears just click closed, then the file has been saved to your HDD.
- To install the CanoScan LiDE 30 scanner driver center.
- Download the version of the driver that fits your operating system by clicking on the appropriate link below.
- Then a window should appear asking you where you want to save the file.
- And save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you will easily find it, such as your desktop.
- Then follow the instructions as below according to the type of file that you downloaded.