Before reset check out error messages appear on your printer lcd:
The following methods are used to fix the printer that has a message ERROR E27
- Turn off the printer (make sure the power cord still attached), press and hold STOP / RESET then press and hold the ON / OFF button and release the STOP / RESET
- then press the STOP / RESET 2x
- Release both buttons and the printer is now in SERVICE MODE (on the printer's LCD shows "0")
- After the lights on / off the green, please press the STOP / RESET accordance with the following guidelines: * press 1x = Orange flame lights> for "Service pattern print" * press 2x = light green flame > to "EEPROM print" * press 3x = Orange flame lights> for "EEPROM reset" * press 4x = light Green flame> to "Waste ink counter reset"
- Turn the printer off and unplug the POWER.
- Turn back your printer.