Driver System Requirements & Compatibility Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS, Linux OS
The PIXMA MX434 printer has a sleek and stylish design and can easily produce high-quality documents for you. It comes with Canon FINE print head technology and good print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for premium quality outputs. This printer can instantly help you in printing, scanning, and copying your high-quality outputs very quickly.
Print speed of Canon MX434 is pretty fast. This printing device is able to give you premium quality documents at speed up to 5.5 pages per minutes for color documents and 9.7 pages per minutes for mono documents. You can also easily print full A4-size outputs in only around 21 seconds. The Quick Start printing technology would also allows you to print your documents instantly without much warm-up time.
How to Install the Driver
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.