Driver System Requirements & Compatibility Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS, Linux OS
Canon PIXMA MG4240 is a professional high-performance multi-function printer device that comes readily available with Wi-Fi printing technology, automatic duplex printing for printing on both side of documents and internet printing features.
The PIXMA MG4240 has a compact and stylish design and a built-in color display to aid you in using the printer directly without having to connect it to the computer. Users would also able to print directly from many kind of compatible mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPhone touch and android-based mobile smart phone devices effortlessly.
Canon MG4240 has Canon FINE print head system technology and medium print resolution which can be up to 4800 dpi color print resolution to produce high-quality prints instantly. Maximum print speed of this particular printing device can be as fast as 9.9 ppm in printing mono documents and 5.7 ppm in printing color documents and photos. It is a perfect All-in-One printer to complete your multiple tasks at home or small office.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4240 DriverGo along with each process in order to setup the printer driver appropriately on Windows os.
- Right after the download is complete and you are ready to set up the particular Canon PIXMA MG4240 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MG4240 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while the Canon PIXMA MG4240 driver files being is extracted for the following installation procedures.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MG4240 installation software starts, simply follow the instructions on your own display as a way to set up the Canon PIXMA MG4240 driver programs.
- The Installation process is complete and the Canon PIXMA MG4240 printing device is in a position to do the job.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows display.
- Click on control panel, afterward below "programs" menu, click uninstall an application.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG4240 computer printer driver that you need to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Locate Canon PIXMA MG4240 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, next simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.