If you print a lot, the amount of waste ink under the printhead will be filled over time, when the waste ink tray is full, we must replace new Waste Ink Tank, if not, the Printer will not print and there will be a 2 red lights flashing alternately error
- Download Resetter Epson T1100, download link is below
- Double click AdjProg.exe.
- Click “Accept” button.
- Click "Select" button. and choose your printer model then click "OK"
- Click “Particular adjustment mode” button.
- Select on “Waste ink pad counter” and click “OK” button.
- Click on “Initialization” button and the program will reset the protection counter.
- Turn off the printer as a program instructed then turn on again.
- Click “Finish” button. and its done!