Compatibility - Operating System (OS) Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac / Linux
Driver Printer Canon PIXMA iX6560 - Canon PIXMA iX6560 is a printer that is suitable for businesses, with a classy design, print speed, and of course the prints are very high quality, some of the features of the Canon PIXMA iX6560 is an ISO Standard print speed (ESAT): 11.3ipm mono and color 8.8ipm , has a maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi, and also can print 4 x 6 “(4R) borderless photo in within 36secs. besides the Canon PIXMA iX6560 can also be used to print documents up to A3 size and photo paper up to A3 +.
How to install the drivers for Windows :
- Download the driver, for the link download you can see below
- Make sure the printer usb cable uplugged from laptop or computer
- Open the file has been downloaded, double click on the file
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation
- When finished plugged usb cable and wait detecting hardware
- When done doing test print
- If test print is not a problem, then we have succeeded driver installation
How to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.