Compatibility - Operating System (OS) Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac / Linux
Driver Printer Canon PIXMA E400 - This printer is a device with a function of print, scan, and copy that chime in one multifunction printer is a fairly reliable. Weighing about 3.5 pounds, the Canon multifunction printer has physical dimensions of 426 x 306 x 145 mm.Has a function as a printer, copy, and scan, the device can print up to 400 pages of black text-based documents and 300 pages of text color. Print speed reaches 8 ipm (images per minute) black and 4 document on ipm in the document colors. Type of cartridge is used i.e. PG-47 (Black) and CL-47 (CMY).Features scan Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient E400 is capable of handling paper with size up to 216 x 297 mm. type of scanner is a flatbed scanner, scan resolution up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA E400 utilizing technological sophistication of FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) that is capable of creating microscopic droplets of ink to print the 2pl is more detailed.Dye color ink to make the photo more vivid with bright colors. While the black ink with a higher pigment density prints text and lines on the document more firmly and clearly. The maximum print resolution is 4800 x 600 dpi (interpolated).
- Download the driver, for the link download you can see below
- Make sure the printer usb cable uplugged from laptop or computer
- Open the file has been downloaded, double click on the file
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation
- When finished plugged usb cable and wait detecting hardware
- When done doing test print
- If test print is not a problem, then we have succeeded driver installation