Compatibility - Operating System (OS) Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver is a program to use Canon PIXMA iP2870 on your computer OS. Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver is available for free download on this site.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 is a compact and stylish printer device which comes at a very affordable price. This color printing device will definitely make sure that you can easily put this printer on your desk at home or office without having to provide a big area for the printer device.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 features auto on and off technology that will automatically turn on your printer while your a are hitting the print button on the computer. Print speed of this printer device can be as fast as 4 pages per minutes for color files and 8 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents. The PIXMA iP2870 also comes with high-yield printer cartridge for color and black-and-white cartridge which can decrease printing cost significantly.
Sometimes, your operating-system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iP2870 printer. Accordingly, you will probably want to check for the list of the compatible OS below just before downloading Canon PIXMA iP2870 printer driver at the end of this content.
Specifications Canon :
- Printing resolution : 4800x600 dpi
- Interface : USB Port Print width : 8 inches/203.2 mm
- Power supply : AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- System requirements : Windows 8.1[32bit], Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7[32bit], Windows 7[64bit], Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Driver Canon Pixma iP2870 - ip2872 Detail Aplications :
- Name Exe : win-ip2800-1_0-acd
- Version : 1.0
- Size : 48,4 Mb
- Language :English.
- Download the driver, for the link download you can see below
- Make sure the printer usb cable uplugged from laptop or computer
- Open the file has been downloaded, double click on the file
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation
- When finished plugged usb cable and wait detecting hardware
- When done doing test print
- If test print is not a problem, then we have succeeded driver installation