Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS, Linux OS
The Canon Pixma IP1100 series printer is meant for the consumer (regular users). in comparison with its predecessor the series IP 1700, IP 1880 has a hanging distinction within the bodily type. Clad in black and have a physical form fairly fat. The ensuing picture high quality is 4800 dpi, with its velocity is 20 ppm for black prints and 16 ppm for color prints.
This Canon IP1100 With its advantages, suitable for use by peculiar customers. but behind the lead, there are some drawbacks which might be very disturbing. the most complained about through shoppers is Blinking. Blinking usually occurs when the counters are put in on the printer has reached its most price. the maximum value itself depends on the producer.
It appears counter made ??/ put in as a reminder that the printer has a most working capability of its swimsuit. however what is regrettable that the new printer ceaselessly print a couple of pages (print) has been blinking. that means Blinking as a way to remind the efficiency of the printer does no longer work well.
PIXMA iP1100 and instrument free download for windows, Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver system Operation for windows, tips on how to Setup guideline and File data download under.
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- File name : aomwin110ea23.exe- File Size : 4.1 MB
- Version : 1.10
- Release Date : 02-Mar-11
Link Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1100 For Windows