Compatibility - Operating System (OS) Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2500 is a premium quality photo printing machine which is very suitable for your individual use at home or small workplace. This high-quality printer device comes with many useful features to help you in printing your documents quickly. Users can definitely get crisp and sharp text on their documents by using this printing device.
Canon iP2500 is a quick photo printing device which can give you borderless photos at size up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately 55 seconds on its standard mode. Users can also experience quick borderless print up to A4 paper size by using Easy-PhotoPrint software from Canon.
Canon PIXMA iP2500 can definitely give you premium quality outputs up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. This printer uses Canon FINE print head technology that can definitely make sure you can get the premium quality outputs on your files and images. Print speed of this particular printer can be as fast as 22 ppm in printing black and white documents and 17 pages per minutes for color photos.
Sometimes, your OS is not actually compatible with Canon PIXMA iP2500 printer. Therefore, you should certainly check out the list of the compatible OS followed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA iP2500 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
- File name : ip2500svst205ea23.exe- File Size : 9,007KB
- Version : 2.05
- Release Date : 25-Oct-2012
Installing a new device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you're attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
Link Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP2500 windows x86 / x64